141 E Trinity Place Decatur, GA 30030
Due to the health concerns created by Coronavirus we are offering personal 1-1 online video walkthough tours where possible.
Rarely available Historic Downtown Decatur commercial building with its own 22 space parking lot. Building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. This is the original Decatur Post office built in 1935 on the corner of Trinity and Church on the back side of the Decatur square. Currently in use as a retail candy store and gift shop. Current configuration includes approximately 3600 SF main floor retail space with 2 bathrooms, approximately 3000 SF basement space, and approximately 800 SF of upstairs office/meeting space with full bath private bathroom. Building has a new commercial kitchen, large underground grease trap, and 16 tap beer system and bar installed on one side that is used as a growler shop. New roof and HVAC systems in 2020. Opportunities are endless with this property. Destination restaurant, retail, or other. Building could be easliy converted into offices for a law office or other type professional firm. Could potentially develop the site into residential.
|2 weeks ago||Listing updated with changes from the MLS|
|4 months ago||Listing first seen online|